[OM] Dr. Fleischer

Subject: [OM] Dr. Fleischer
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:39:39 -0500
"I don't know who Dr Kornelius J. Fleischer is, or what his credentials
are, but I wonder how accurate his post is. "

Dr. Fleischer is an employee of Zeiss, and occasionally posts to either
Photo.net or the Hasselblad list (cant remember which or both), and is
highly regarded. His posts are highly detailed, and seem authoritative. The
granting of Dr. is different in Europe than in the US, but  would expect
that he is an engineer or designer or something like that.

He does, of course, have access to many great lenses, by right of his
employment. Someone that has this source will tend to be more obsessive
about the finest details than someone that pays retail.

Bill Pearce