Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 23:28:57 -0400
Noticed Photoshop 7 here no cost or catch:

ftp://adobe:photoshop@66.1.28.199:3391/  (Site seems to be busy, and you
might have to reload a bunch of times if its full "nfo" file is text
file containing pass, other folders self-explanatory)...

They said the serial was: 1045-1209-6738-4668-7696-2783

Or I saw Photoshop 6 also at no cost or catch at all:

http://download.hzinfo.com/pub/game/ps60.zip

They said the serial was: PWW600R7105467-948

Feel free to ignore this post. I just happened to stumble across these.
I have no affiliation

Larry

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> <PRE>I've a couple people ask about the offer from Adobe. This is an
> attempt to
> forward it to the list, should anyone else be interested.  Bill Barber

> Subject: Limited Time Offer: Save $200USD on Photoshop 7.0
> Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:51 -0500
> From: Adobe Systems Incorporated <Adobe-121999-31095@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: nsurit@xxxxxxx
>
>    If this e-mail is not displaying fully or properly, please click
                                  here.

  As an Adobe® Photoshop® Elements user, you know
  how easy it is to use digital image editing tools
  to improve photos, create fun pieces of art, and
  share your images on the Web. But it's really
  just the beginning of what's possible.

  Limited time offer! Buy Adobe Photoshop® 7.0 for
  just $299USD ? through October 31, 2002!
  Now, we're giving Photoshop Elements users a
  special invitation to take the next step. Through
  October 31, 2002, you can buy the latest release
  of Photoshop 7.0, the world standard software for
  creating professional quality images, for just
  $299USD. That's a savings of $200USD!

  Step up to these great features.
  With Photoshop 7.0, you'll have more creative
  options and more control, all in an environment
  you already know. The possibilities are endless
  with high quality, easy-to-use tools for
  painting, animation, Web design, and photo
  retouching, including our revolutionary Healing
  Brush. See more features.

  Get step-by-step guidance, FREE.
  Move up now, and you'll get a free copy** of
  Classroom in a Book, a $49USD value. Learn new
  techniques at your own pace with fun lessons and
  a handy reference guide.

  Don't Wait! This exclusive offer for Photoshop
  Elements users ends October 31, 2002, so order
  now. Or call us at 1-800-492-3623 and mention
  offer code 100800.

  Terms and conditions: *The $299USD price offer is available only to
  recipients of this e-mail, and any attempt to obtain this special
  price by someone other than the recipient will not be honored. The
  price offer is available to registered owners of Photoshop Elements
  1.0 who purchase Photoshop 7.0 directly from Adobe. Offer is valid
  from October 15, 2002 to October 31, 2002. Offer is not valid to
  owners of PhotoDeluxe or Photoshop Limited Edition. Offer is not valid
  to education, licensing and OEM customers. Applicable local sales
  taxes may apply. Valid in the U.S. and Canada. Prices are in U.S.
  dollars.

  ** "Adobe Photoshop 7.0 Classroom in a Book" (retail value $49USD) is
  only available to registered owners of Photoshop Elements 1.0 who
  purchase Photoshop 7.0 directly from Adobe. Offer is valid from
  October 15, 2002 to October 31, 2002. The free book will ship
  separately with no additional charge for shipping and handling. Allow
  3-4 weeks for software delivery; 6-8 weeks for book delivery after
  order is placed. Free book offer not valid in combination with any
  other offer. Offer subject to withdrawal without notice. Applicable
  local sales taxes may apply. Limit one book per order, while supplies
  last. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada.

  Adobe, the Adobe logo, Photoshop, and Tools for the New Work are
  either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems
  Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.

  © 2002 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.

  Unsubscribe: You've received this e-mail from Adobe because you've
  expressed an interest in Adobe products or services and have given
  Adobe permission to communicate with you via e-mail. If you prefer not
  to receive e-mail from Adobe in the future, simply click here:
  Unsubscribe or e-mail us with the subject of "Unsubscribe," and we'll
  take you off the list as quickly as possible. Please include this
  entire message in your reply. Alternatively, you may view the online
  privacy policy and edit your Adobe account by clicking here:
  http://www.adobe.com/misc/privacy.html

  For your information, this e-mail was sent to: nsurit@xxxxxxx

  This is an auto-generated e-mail. Please do not respond to this
  message for customer service issues. Please visit our Web site at
  www.adobe.com/support for more information.