Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 16:43:59 -0400
You can rationalize it any way you want Larry, but it is still stealing.

I don't know what you do for a living, but I suspect you wouldn't appreciate
it if people stole from you, regardless of how much you make.

In reality, the poor programmer that wrote the code isn't getting rich --
he's just lucky to still have a job in this economy.  If enough people steal
it, he won't, he'll be out on the street, looking for work where there isn't
any.

The days of the mythical software guys getting rich are over and done with,
partially because of people like you.

Tom