Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: Re: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 21:20:16 -0300
I believe stealing is wrong, but wrong because God says its wrong, not
because any one or more here says so. Unless we're going to bring God into
the discussion, all moral judgements, including Larry's, are merely human
opinion, and basically equal, equally worthless or valuable, but equal. Are
we attacking Larry based on state law, or on the basis of morality? If
morality, we're entering the topic of religion. Might be interesting. If
we're talking state law, then there is no argument, it is wrong, at least
right now. Could change anytime though.
Wayne Culberson
(Baptist pastor, who is REALLY against having his OM stuff stolen)