re:[OM] flying activity

Subject: re:[OM] flying activity
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:48:48 -0700
> Sure is busy around here lately. Lots of military aircraft and black painted
> helecopters....

Just got back from a couple of days up in the N. Cascades. We were in
the middle of nowhere lounging around in our shirtsleeves in the
sunshine at 6500' enjoying the view when what should come buzzing by but
a black helicopter! Didn't seem concerned about the border as we watched
it continue on into Canada. What is ironic is the fact that we were in
eastern Whatcom County which as any PacNW'erner knows is the stomping
ground of the likes of Beau Grites and other right wing nutcases who
have been saying these black helicopters are the first wave of the New
World Order. Maybe they're on to something ;>). Unfortunately I didn't
get a picture but I did take two rolls of other stuff which I sent off
yesterday. All in all a very enjoyable couple of days. The weather was
great and with all the recent talk of not visiting what's in your own
back yard a friend and I skipped work and took off.

Mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West