Re: [OM] [OT] Pentax DSLR Announced

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Pentax DSLR Announced
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 07:37:40 -0400
This is a great idea, but I could suggest bluetooth doesn't cut it. I have
it on my cell phone and other devices and it is finicky, slow and lacks
range.  I'd go 802.11a or better yet 802.11g which is supposed to be
compatible with both a and b.

I run 802.11a and 802.11b in my home.  802.11a is 72megabits!

Tom

<heavily snipped>