Re: Ree: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop

Subject: Re: Ree: [OM] Limited Time Offer: Save on Photoshop
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 23:32:55 -0400
His attempt was to get me, personally, in trouble. I don't think he really was
concerned at ALL about the people who made the effort to construct those sites.
My personal email address wouldn't have been included if it were the sites he
felt like attacking. ...This made me personally angry, (expressed only in
ultimately harmless, no anally-snitching-to-the-"authorities" type words.)

It accidentally went to the list, as I thought I deleted the list address. My
apologies for that & nothing else. And, no, I will not "get out", nor will I
become an "oben" & attack the list through undercover posts...:)

Larry