[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3673

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3673
From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:13:40 +0000
The light inside may be off for your shooting. Florescents tend to add a green
tint to pictures. There is supposedly a filter you can get to balance the
light, and since you intend to shoot high speed with fast glass, you can get
away with it. I don't remember off-hand which filter, but I'm sure if you ask
around you can find out.

Good luck, and don't take so many pics you forget to be a Gran-Pa. ;-)

--
Clendon