RE: [OM] photographer's vest

Subject: RE: [OM] photographer's vest
From: Walt Wayman <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:34:36 -0400
Got mine from Cabela's.  It's got a jillion pockets, most with velcro
closures, and every one fits something, or two or three somethings.  I can
carry beaucoup gear, and it's comfortable.  I think it set me back about
$35, and I'm sure it's better quality than Wally World stuff.  I hate
Wal-Mart.  Just my opinion, though.

Walt

<