Re: [OM] New Photoshop Inquiry-No Flame Wars Please

Subject: Re: [OM] New Photoshop Inquiry-No Flame Wars Please
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:36:23 +0100
I have "upgraded" to Elements 2 Jim.  I use the term loosely as I had
to pay the full price even though I had bought Elements 1.  I had to
buy the new one for compatibility with Mac OSX.  I like the new
programme as it has some nice improvements, mainly to the user
interface.  However, I have tried using it on an old Mac and it was
very slow.  I am using it on a G4/733 with 1 Gb of RAM and it runs
nicely.

I cannot imagine being able to use PS7, as it takes me long enough to
batch process scans in Elements with its easy-to-use interface.

This is a bit sketchy, but I hope that it helps.

Chris