Re: [OM] Forget Yellow Jackets, Let's freeze Larry

Subject: Re: [OM] Forget Yellow Jackets, Let's freeze Larry
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:17:17 -0400
Actually 12" vented front discs with 12" drums in the back are in some
ways better than 4 wheel discs as they expand to the heat in opposite
ways compensating to even feel on high speed braking. Ask a pro brake
restorer.

And, you are right about the language. I meant to send that of list, but
I screwed up in deleting the list address - I was sure I did.

Larry