Re: [OM] PhotoShop options?

Subject: Re: [OM] PhotoShop options?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 21:36:25 -0500
I still use Micrographx Photo magic version 4, copyright date 1996. It does just about everything I need it to, for newsletters, web sites, or TOPE. The best part is that it cost less than $25.00 after rebate.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

Walt, I'm with you. I see no need for PhotoShop. I happily use Ulead
PhotoImpact4 which came with one of my scanners. It does way more than
I've figured out how to use. What do other people use?  What other
options are out there? I hear Gimp is pretty good. Or convince me that
PhotoShop really is worth the big bucks (even for the upgrade) for an
amateur.

mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West