RE: [OM] TOPE 11: another new entry

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE 11: another new entry
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 19:20:24 +1000

> Another fine new entry has just been added to the gallery, so
> go check it out at:

I just went to check it out - very good.

Now I need some advice from the gurus on this list.  I looked at the
image in IE 6.0, the image looked contrasty and saturated, I wanted to
see what the histogram for the image looked like so I saved it and
opened it in Paintshop Pro, the image was noticeably different !  In PSP
the image looked less contrasty and less saturated, sort of generally
lighter.  Why should this occur ?  Does IE or PSP change the appearance
?  Why ?

...Wayne