Subject: Scanner Question Was Re: Re: Re: [OM] Yellow Jacket

From: bsandyman@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 12:49:24 +0000
Do the scanner elements have any optics? Or is it just a bunch of pinhole
cameras?

P.S. Let me be another to add that the Yellow Jacket Pic is incredible!

--
Clendon
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 16:42:17 -0700
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [OM] Yellow Jacket

>Very impressive and I bet a lot cheaper than camera, macro gear,
>lighting, film
>scanner.
>
>Wayne Harridge

Very limited application though.  You need most of those other things
for the Grand Canyon.  The interesting thing that for immobile
subjects separated from the environment the scanner is apparently
superior to macro gear.
- --
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California