[OM] Olympus AF-1 Super close-up range?

Subject: [OM] Olympus AF-1 Super close-up range?
From: Michael Kopp <mkopp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 07:26:25 +1300
I've written to the list before about this camera.

I've never been able to find a manual (yes, I know there are sources, but
they're not easy for me to use, from out here).

There's nothing on-line that answers my question.

Is there someone on the list who has/had one, and either still has the
manual or remembers the answer to the burning question (which I could, of
course, determine by experimentation):

-- What is the close-focusing distance when the close-up mode is selected?

Close-up mode is selected by choosing the flower symbol on the LCD display.

But is it a functional range, or a specific, set distance? And, either way,
what is it?

Inches or centimeters will do -- I'm not proud, but I was metric before I
left the States, having had a technical education <grin>.

Oh, I'm on digest mode, so if you want to CC me directly, it's appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Cheers from Godzone,

Michael Kopp