RE: [OM] A tragedy has happened here

Subject: RE: [OM] A tragedy has happened here
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:18:08 -0600
I'm not sure how a thread about beer got the word "tragedy" in the name as
it is a lovely subject. I have a friend who loves all kinds of beer. He
recently visited Ireland with the intent of spending most of the time in the
pubs enjoying the local brews. He was very surprised to see many of the
patrons (especially the young) drinking Budweiser which was very expensive
there. /jim