[OM] More Mt. Rainier Photos

Subject: [OM] More Mt. Rainier Photos
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 01:40:44 EDT
Hi Zuiks,

I got some prints made from slides, and scanned them.  And a roll developed
that was in the XA, some of which surprised me, better than I expected.  You
want mountain, here it is.  What is puzzling me is that they appear darker on
Photo.net than they do in Adobe Photodeluxe.  Can anybody tell me what's
going on between my computer and Photo.net?

It was a very bright, sunny, but hazy day.  I was having such a good time
talking to all the tourists from all over the world I didn't even THINK to
use my UV/Haze or polarizer.  Doh.  Next time.

One old lady hiking all by herself WAAAY up there with a cane in one hand and
a Dooney & Burke purse in the other -- because she didn't want to bother to
look for her backpack!!  I felt as though I should stay with her, but she was
going slow and being careful and there WERE dozens of people coming down,
going up, wandering OFF trail onto fragile alpine meadow (grrr), feeding the
animals (grrr), and playing in the snow.

The XA went along for the ride in a pants pocket.  One could easily forget
it's there.

<A
HREF="http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=244547";>http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=244547</A>

Rich