Re: [OM] A tragedy has happened here

Subject: Re: [OM] A tragedy has happened here
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 00:40:32 -0700
on 10/22/02 4:17 PM, Volkhart Baumgaertner at kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> If you ever happen by our region, by all means send me a mail in
> advance so we can try to arrange for a little brewery tour (for a
> preview, just concentrating on the city which has about 75000
> inhabitants but only 9 breweries - there are _lots_ more in the
> surrounding county, partly even better ones, such as Hummel - I
> recommend http://www.beerguide.de/bamberg/bamberg.htm).
>
> Obligatory OM content: Many (or even most) of them are real
> picturesque old (often several hundred years) buildings, so you can
> combine the brewery tour with giving your OMs a workout.
>
> Thinking about it - it's been a while since the European OM-list
> meeting in Botrange. Hm....
>

> MtFbwy,
> Volkhart

I'm ready... my OM's are ready... but no beer money either!

I guess a warm Bud Lite will have to do... :-p

Actually I stopped (more or less) drinking some time ago when I figured out
it didn't really make me any better looking or more witty. Perhaps Bud had
something to do with it too... But I'd be willing to sample some of the
local flavors with Volkhart just in the interests of continuing my education
(that's when I did most of my drinking, in college...)
--

Jim Brokaw