Re: [OM] Summer Exchange [comments?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Summer Exchange [comments?]
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 11:54:07 +0100
It's an excellent image, Skip, and it very much encourages me to work harder with PanoTools, having had only moderate success so far. I've got stacks of photos which I have taken with the intention of making panoramas but haven't yet managed to create anything which looks decent.

Soon be time to think about the Winter Exchange - I might see if I can do one for that.

Roger

om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I used Panorama Tools, which converts the circular fisheye image to a
rectangular projection and then stitches the images together in one big
step.  There is a companion tool PTGui, which you really need as a
front-end to the main tool.

The conversion is very easy with this tool, BTW.  The only bite is the big
bucks for the seldom-used 8mm lens.

Skip