Re: [OM] OT: AT-X glass on the 'Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: AT-X glass on the 'Bay
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:32:47 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/02 8:46:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Can  you give us fair market prices for the three lenses?

I'm not sure about current prices because it's been a while since I bought
mine. I bought the 100-300 new about fifteen years ago, the others used a
couple of years ago. You might try doing a search on completed items at the
"auction house" to see what recent market conditions have been. I know there
are some other owners of theses lenses on the list, maybe they can assist in
valuations.
HTH,
Greg