Re: [OM] OT: AT-X glass on the 'Bay

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: AT-X glass on the 'Bay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 12:22:28 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/02 7:35:02 AM Central Daylight Time,
GMcGrath@xxxxxxx writes:

> > Can  you give us fair market prices for the three lenses?

I bought a Tokina ATX 28-85 for around $65-$75 with the intention of giving
it to my son-in-law.  Prior to sending it his way, I used it and was very
pleased with the results.  The one on ebay has a BIN of about $115-$120 and I
wouldn't buy it at that price for several reasons.  It appears to be well
used, it doesn't have the dedicated hood and you should be able to get one
for less.  Were I buying one, I'd probably try to get this one at around $50
to $65.  Actually, I'd try to get one in better shape with the lens hood and
would pay a few dollars more for it.  Bill Barber