Re: [OM] Re: Pentax DSLR Announced

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Pentax DSLR Announced
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:27:02 +0800
Winsor is absolutely right, it was announced the sensor size is 4/3"
(not the effective CCD area though, it is even smaller, roughly 1/4
the size of 35mm frame, 2x factor). Don't know if Olympus is going to
change it but I'm really not happy with that size, 1.5x size factor
like the D100 or D60 is acceptable. Too small is hard to get the out
of focus effect I wanted, sometimes it is nice to have soft
background  with standard or even wide angle lenses.

C.H.Ling