[OM] over exposure

Subject: [OM] over exposure
From: Don <dong357@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 21:30:57 -0500
I just finished taking pictures of my grand son's foot ball team. I noticed that I had the film speed of my OM2S set at 100 and had 400 speed Portra film in the camera. In addition, I held the exposure to the plus side in the view finder when shooting.

Question, can the over exposure be corrected during printing or are the shots ruined? I saw the error after about 20 or so exposures, and then corrected the setting. Most of the shots were taken in natural light, but the last 5 or 6 exposures were used in the auto mode with a flash after resetting the film speed to 400.

Thanks for any advise

Don Gaikins