Re: [OM] KPP aka Qualex aka Kodalux "Perfect Touch"

Subject: Re: [OM] KPP aka Qualex aka Kodalux "Perfect Touch"
From: Matt Crawley <matt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:50:58 -0600
Hi Jon.

I got back into photography about 1 year ago and when I got my negs
developed I found that nearly all "miniprints" or "machineprints" are being
made on machines that scan the negs and use some sort of laser or projected
image to transfer the image to the photo paper.

I don't know any brand names for these machines except for the Fuji Frontier
that I saw the other day when I was touring a local pro lab.

 - Matt Crawley