Re: [OM] Olydak Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] Olydak Pics
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:34:49 -0700

http://www.letsgodigital.nl/webpages/events/PHOTOKINA-2002/news/olympus/slr_uk.

html

PS
I don't know if this link has already been posted.  I was off list and
missed
a few days awhile back during one of the olydak discussions.

Kyle Jeffery

The events link seems to have been removed from the page.  Link does
not work for me even typing in the url.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

works asis for me, using cut&paste from your post!
JOhnOR

It drops everything after 'nl' for me. It just connects to the home page. Cutting and pasting does not work either. There is no 'event' link on the home page to use as an alternative.

--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California