Re: [OM] UPS vs. USPS (was Oly acc. at KEH)

Subject: Re: [OM] UPS vs. USPS (was Oly acc. at KEH)
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:01:01 -0400
I've heard exactly the same stories from repair shops, but they were all
about fedex. Really.  Lost packages every week, packages in limbo (4th
dimension, "we don't know where it is") and THEN reluctance to pay
insurance.  Those shops switched from fedex back to UPS.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000