Re: [OM] over exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] over exposure
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 19:47:49 +0100
In the case of slides, if you develop them as normal you'll most likely find the results unacceptable, especially with overexposure as in this case. I'd recommend getting the lab to pull-process them. I've done this a couple of times but I think only in the opposite direction i.e. rating the film too fast. With push-processing the results came out perfectly OK.

I've resolved to solve this recurrent problem by only EVER using 100 speed film!

Roger

Jose Afonso wrote:

(Sorry Don, will be using your question to learn a bit
more on a similar problem of mine...)

But what IF they were slides???
(I put this question some days ago...)

In particular, I had a provia 100 shot at 50 (velvia)
setting.  Can I recover the quality of the slides by
some pull/push processing?
Thanks again
Jose