[OM] Re: Items for sale

Subject: [OM] Re: Items for sale
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <cgeilfuss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 20:27:00 +0000

Greetings All,
It's time to clean out the closet a bit so I have two camera cases for sale that I will list here first. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me off-List and I will send photos of the items by e-mail.

1) Zero Halliburton Aluminium Case (Approx. 18x14x6) $60 I've had this a long time and it is in suprisingly good shape but I rarely use it any more. I replaced the foam about 3 years ago so there is no rot.

2) Tamrac Messenger 7 $60 This was given to me but I don't like it as much as my old Domke. It is in New condition.

Charlie Geilfuss