Re: [OM] Mamiya 6 -->Why doesn't a camera manufacturer

Subject: Re: [OM] Mamiya 6 -->Why doesn't a camera manufacturer
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:19:02 +0800
Hi Andre,

You can also walk around with a Olympus 6x6 folder, they are quite
nice and compact too, lens performance? Not really great at the edges
but fine otherwise. There are some sample shots:

http://www.accura.com.hk/SixIIIA-1.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/SixIIIA-2.jpg
http://www.accura.com.hk/SixIIIA-3.jpg

C.H.Ling