Re: [OM] Quick Question no.2 - storage of prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Question no.2 - storage of prints
From: Johan Malmström <plupp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 15:29:31 +0200
Den/At 02-10-25 12.15 skrev/wrote "Jon Mitchell" <[jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]>:

> 3) Obviously no protection at all with this type.

Not totally bad! You are protected against all bad chemicals in the plastic
and glue that will eat your photos! Go with paper and have those small
plastic corners to hold your photos. You have probably saved your photos by
storing them in their envelopes!

Just my opinion / Johan

--
"Tell the world what we think of those mindless suburban drones that insist
on getting 8 mpg while driving their kids to soccer practice. Join us as we