RE: [OM] T32 filters question

Subject: RE: [OM] T32 filters question
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:12:56 -0600
> The ND filters are [snip]

 Thanks for everyone's info on these -- it makes a lot more sense now.

> The colours are useful for changing the
> background colour of a shot.  If you use complementary filters on
> flash and lens (say, blue on the flash, yellow on the lens) you can
> give yourself a blue background and normal colour foreground.

 Presumably this only works if the background's far enough away that the
flash doesn't illuminate it, though? Does anyone happen to know what the
appropriate 'opposite' colours are for the T32's filter set (or what the
correct number/name for them is in standard filter terms, at any rate)?

>Alternatively, some people want coloured lighting on their subject ...

 I seem to remember one of the flash TOPE shots being based on this,
thinking about it.

 -- dan