Re: [OM] XA questions

Subject: Re: [OM] XA questions
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:12:34 +0000
Cc: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I think that it is because it gives you an all-purpose setting: with
f5.6 and 3m set, you don't need to worry about focusing.

Chris

At 09:28 -0500 27/10/02, Mickey Trageser wrote:
Hi Trevor,
Try this site. It is very helpful. I haven't sought out your
specifice questions, but f5.6 is the best center and edge sharpness
for the lens according to the chart provided. Enjoy
Mickey

<http://www.diaxa.com/xa/xastart.htm>http://www.diaxa.com/xa/xastart.htm