[OM] Very rare Olympus equipment for sale

Subject: [OM] Very rare Olympus equipment for sale
From: "DGB" <dgb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 16:29:36 -0000
Dear list - I have been a list member, usually in "lurker" mode, for many years
now and it is with some regret that I am going to begin to sell of parts of my
extensive Olympus collection over the next few weeks. This is not because I
believe that the system is dead, and not because I am going digital, but for a
much more basic reason; we have been looking for a new and larger house for our
increasing family over the last year or so and our "dream" house has just come
on the market. I will need all the cash I can raise to buy it so please do not
feel too bad about me and my motive!

I simply cannot work out prices for an international market and so I will put
it on ebay (sorry!) but I thought that I ought to let you be aware of this. I
have bought (mainly) and sold with many list members and as far as I am aware
everyone has always been happy. To give you an idea of what I will be selling
over the next few weeks, here are a few starters:

Zuiko 180mm/f2
Zuiko 250mm/f2
Zuiko 350mm/f2.8 (as new)
Zuiko 1.4x converter

Zuiko 35mm/f2.8 shift lens (as new in box)
Zuiko 16m/f3.5 fisheye (new in box)

Olympus Motor Drive 2 (new in box)

I will probably also need to sell a VERY extensive macro collection, complete
with all macro lenses, stands, flashes, Lieberkuhn reflectors and incident
mirror housings.

Best wishes to you all, David Brown

BTW I am in the UK but very happy to deal worldwide - I have bought and sold
many times throughout Europe, the US and Japan. My ebay rating is +136 with no
negatives or neutrals.