Re: [OM] newborn shots?

Subject: Re: [OM] newborn shots?
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:12:31 -0500
Hi John,
Well, I didn't venture into the realm of IR for this event, but am
considering it in the future. ;-)

Thanks for your remarks regarding the film use. I am pleased with the 800
results. I should see the 1600 soon. Thanks too, for your comments on my
posted film shots. You pointed out #36 and upon looking at it again, I came
to like it quite a bit. But it wasn't the 'end' of the roll, and neither was
#1 the beginning! I got 38 out of that roll from 00 to E. I looked again at
E and think I like it even more than 36 for composition and exposure. It's
lanscape from a slightly different angle. The bokeh is nice like 36, and
Lucas's expression is a little different. I have to clean up the scan, but
hope to insert it into the webspace later.

Sometime ago, you offered some excellent advice regarding a wedding I was
shooting. I still haven't scanned those images. Since I didn't get it done
before giving the prints to the bride, I have only the negs and poor memory
to select those that I want to scan. I still plan on doing that, when time
allows. The bride is sitting on the print order, which isn't a problem,
since my gift was the photo job and the 4x6 prints. But if she gets the
order to me, I'll also get the prints to ensure that I get the right stuff
printed (and find those that I wish to scan in the process...).

Thanks again for your help, John.
Mickey