Re: [OM] Mike Johnson's opinion on the Zuiko 35/2

Subject: Re: [OM] Mike Johnson's opinion on the Zuiko 35/2
From: "Jamie Costello" <jcostel1168@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:46:25 -0500
I have to admit that I haven't been following this thread all that well, but
since I just got a batch of 'Chromes back (with problems) that I'd shot with
my silvernosed MC 35/2, I thought I'd ask the question: At which apertures
is the corner darkening most prevalent?  I though at first that I was seeing
vignetting from a UV or Skylight - then I remembered that I gave those up
for Lent a few decades back and never re-acquired the habit.

Jamie
Fort Myers, FL