RE: [OM] Trip recomendations in general?

Subject: RE: [OM] Trip recomendations in general?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:27:29 -0800
As far as the Portland/Oregon part, just look around at the cameras on this
site.  It will ask you to register for the extra pages, but it's a harmless
registration.  Worth it, I might add.  Think you'll get some ideas just from
looking at the camera shots.
http://www.kgw.com/livecams/livecams_or_p3.html

You say extended honeymoon....   you understate yourself in spades...
yikes, what a trip.  Hear the drip, drip, drip of envy?