Re: [OM] travel photography ... some thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] travel photography ... some thoughts
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:29:39 +0000
Reuben, well done.  That sounds like a wonderful opportunity ...

My son has a white iBook (G3/500, but they are faster now) and its
battery life is quite fantastic.  The book says up to 5 hours, and it
is not far off.  My son rarely has it on charge.

It is also tiny and quite sturdy - he travels to boarding school with
it and he has had it for nearly 18 months.

Chris