Re: [OM] Cheap 50.3.5 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] Cheap 50.3.5 macro
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:50:24 -0800
on 10/30/02 9:03 AM, Dan Lau at dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:39, "tOM Trottier" <tOM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1392258762
>> No connection
>
> Not that cheap any more.  It is sitting at $117 with 30
> minutes to go.  Plus it is a "silver nose" (single coated???),
> and shipping is all the way from Germany.  I'd say the price
> is average, not a bargain.
> -Dan

Ended at 101 Euro, which is about US$100, so not a bad price really... don't
know about shipping from Germany, but it was over $20 to ship an item I
bought from a UK seller... international transactions seem to sometimes have
very high shipment costs. OTOH, I have received items from Australia that
had very reasonable shipping cost, especially considering the distances
involved...
--

Jim Brokaw