Re: [OM] c41 processing

Subject: Re: [OM] c41 processing
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:36:47 +0000
I haven't picked up on most of this thread so forgive anything I mention which has been mentioned earlier! This constant overexposure couldn't be due to the automatic developing machines which some developers use? I know that the machines try to be clever and correct under or overexposure. If the exposures are dark the machine usually makes it brighter. I've had this problem in the past and switched over to slide film and its never happened again.

All the best,
Gareth.