Re: [OM] off topic .. need advice on Netscape 6

Subject: Re: [OM] off topic .. need advice on Netscape 6
From: Matt Crawley <matt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:38:03 -0700
Hi Everyone.

You'll find many sites with "certain types" of Java that won't work on
Internet Explorer too. I use IE most of the time but I have a copy of
Netscape 4.79 that I use for certain problem sites. I think it all goes back
to Microsoft pushing their special flavor of Java that differed slightly
from the original stuff... I'm sure the details came out in the antitrust
case.

I'm a little ashamed to admit it but I use Entourage(MAC version of Outlook)
for mail and Explorer to browse and, IMHO they are far superior to anything
else.

 - Matt Crawley