Re: [OM] Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)

Subject: Re: [OM] Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:50:33 -0800
Possibly depending on the vintage too. I just scanned in some Gold 200 of the kids that we took about 6 years ago, and the grain is the size of the eyeball. 4x6 prints are OK, but anything over that is useful. I recall similar grain characteristic from 400/800 of that era.

I know for a fact that the current 800 films, Kodak and Fuji, have less grain than that.