[OM] Sunrises Was: Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)

Subject: [OM] Sunrises Was: Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:41:11 -0500
At 05:54 PM 10/31/02 +0000, suchismit@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

If Maui
is in your itn., the one sight you don't want to
miss is sunrise over Mt. Haleakala, a sight that
Mark Twain described as "the sublimest (thats right,
sublim-est) sight that I have ever seen.."

Hi Tim,

I'm sure it wouldn't come close to being as spectacular as a sunrise over Mt. Haleakala but - there were some very pretty sunrises on the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina a couple of weekends ago. The leaves were late turning this year but the sunrises more than made up for it. Here's an attempt at capturing the feeling:

<http://home.attbi.com/~jjohnso4/Temp/Sunrise.jpg>

Later,
Johnny