Re: [OM] Opinions wanted: OK picture?

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions wanted: OK picture?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:55:10 -0800
You're selling yourself short. The pic is more than good enough for TOPE.

I know what you mean, in a sense, buildings sometimes "say something" to me, but pictures of buildings seldom do. And I very seldom find myself moved to take pictures of buildings, except when in tourist mode. Buildings obviously speak to Bob Gries and he does them justice in his pictures.

In any case, I like your building picture. I esp. like the way the angle of view makes the arch asymetric and its bottom line non horizontal. There may be a message in the windows. The way the white rectangles in the upper row of windows are up, middle or down makes me think it may be coded in base 3.

Moose

Richard F. Man wrote:

What do you think? Nowhere near as good as the TOPE-11 entries. It looks sort of nice, but doesn't "say anything?"