Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy?
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 07:35:04 +0000
Now that Summer is coming Saso?  It feels like Autumn to me... oh,
you're in the Southern Hemisphere ;-).

I have often thought of carbon-fibre tripods,  and the Velbon Sherpa
is one of the cheapest in the UK I believe.  But I cannot justify
another purchase when I hardly use my Manfrotto 055C (at the moment
anyway, I used it a lot when I was deployed to Turkey for 4 months).

I think that your OM3 will definitely welcome a little bro'.  The
OM2SP is a lovely camera and I sold mine only because I had just
splashed out on a mint OM4Ti.

I was undertaxed last year, so I have a bill coming in soon :<(

And Land Rover is not an SUV, it is a serious off-road vehicle which
just manages it on the road (the newer ones look pretty cool as well)
and the Discovery is just a boat on wheels (my OM carrier is an
ML270) :>)

Chris