[OM] [OT] To buy or not to buy ...

Subject: [OM] [OT] To buy or not to buy ...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:13:47 -0000
<snip>
Gents,
I am usually a lurker here, but after reading a number of posts with regard
to SUVs and complimentary equipment, I nominate the Hummer H1 with the roof
mounted .50 cal.......
The setup should get you the title of "Man for all seasons" ;-)
Dick Allen
</snip>

Have to agree with the roof-mounted .50 calibre .... Commuting around London
(M25 - world's biggest car-park) most days often makes me wish I had an
arsenal of Rocket-Launchers, etc., mounted on my roof with a flip-up
targeting system on my dashboard.  I'm averaging 3 attempts on my life every
day by some a**holes on the roads.  Not good really.  I'm not a perfect
driver, but I'm a damn-site better than most of the psycho's on the roads
around here.  (Present company on this list excepted, of course !!)