Re: [OM] Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)

Subject: Re: [OM] Hawaii recommendations (another travel kit..)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 21:24:33 +0800
One was taken four years ago, that was for a colleague's 2-3 years old
daughter, she gave me a roll of Gold 400, I have not notice version. The
next day she show me the 4R prints and asked why it looked so grainy. I have
no idea why at that time but just think it might be due to the film.
Afterward I heard from some friend that they also had the same experience.

The second roll was two years ago, just happen to have a free roll of Gold
400, shot for a fashion show (just for fun). The result was too bad that I
think I have throw it away.

I'm pretty sure that the exposure were ok as I have used my trusty OM4, it
gave me hundreds rolls of accurately exposed slides.

C.H.Ling