RE: [OM] [OT] To buy or not to buy ...

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] To buy or not to buy ...
From: "Richard Allen" <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:24:10 -0500
Jon,
Sorry to inform you, but you DO NOT have a lock on driving in  the
chaos. My feelings are that the Cell Phone companies should be forced
to incorporate some type of device into their products, that would in
some way, penalize the user if the phone detected itself being used
at a speed greater than a walking speed.
Maybe adding $200.00 to their phone bill....Heheh.