[OM] Help Stop Copyright Theft!

Subject: [OM] Help Stop Copyright Theft!
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 08:33:54 -0600
As some of you know, my father, Otto Bean, Jr., is running for State
Representative. As part of the campaign, I've done several photo shoots with
him, and
used my photos in his campaign materials. However, I still retain copyrights to
my photos, and they are for authorized use only.

Unfortunately, our opponent has little respect for copyrights, and has opted to
use my copyrighted photos (without my permission) in attack ads and direct mail
pieces.

I'm exploring my legal options, but I'd appreciate your help. Please drop our
opponent, Brent Robinson, an e-mail asking him to respect intellectual property
rights. I'd like to send him a strong message that political campaigns don't
have the right to simply claim any copyrighted image they choose.

Brent Robinson's e-mail: robinsbr@xxxxxxxxx
Brent Robinson's party coordinator: mkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Barry Bean