Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy?

Subject: Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy?
From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:38:20 -0800 (PST)
Saso, I have the Carmagne 630 with an Acratech
Ultimate ball head and would recommend both.  For out
of the car photography such expense isn't needed. So,
if you hike a lot, then the 2 or three pounds saved is
worth it.  On the other hand, if you stop eating ice
cream and chocolate cake, then you can lose those 2 to
3 pounds and save the cost of food also.
Warren