RE: [OM] To buy or not to buy?

Subject: RE: [OM] To buy or not to buy?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 10:55:34 -0700
Naaaaah, strictly Olympus here for cameras. The cannon won't take your
picture but it makes a god-awful hole in whatever it shoots. It might also
break your wrist if you don't have a good tight two-handed grip. This is a
weapon for which I had no practical need. I  just had always wanted one and
one day had the blues so went out and bought a new toy. The 454 really kicks
hard. Shooting it doesn't seem to bother my wrists or arms but it makes by
back sore. /jim